About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Right Now...

As of January 1,2010 I have been on maternity leave from MAC and I must say I'm loving it. I love my job and what I do so much but it has been really nice to be at home and nesting. In about 2 minus weeks (hopefully)  I will be a new mom to a baby girl and I know my life as I know it will change. To have this little extra down time has been a blessing...I was going to try to work until the end of January..so happy I changed my mind. 

With work and makeup on hold for the moment I have enjoyed trying some of the things I have wanted to do for ever but never had the time. Cooking, reading, relaxing and cleaning!! 
I had the baby room pretty much done within the first three days off work and have had the last two weeks to spend a lot of time making a home and cooking.


On Sunday I did a small photo shoot with my sisters Amy and Corrie, my beautiful niece Harlow and friends Anna and Diane. I was trying to get that perfect belly shot and profile picture at 9 months pregnant. We had a very interesting afternoon trying to figure out the perfect light, placement, location and trying to get the camera to work. This is my favorite photo out of the bunch... a moment caught with my boyfriend Russell.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!