About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sam and Lauren's Whistler Wedding

I went to Whistler,BC at the end of February for Sam and Lauren's winter wedding.. This  stunning couple travelled all the way from Charlotte North Carolina with their lovely family. The ceremony was held at Pan Pacific Whistler Hotel.


Lisa had mentioned in her blog post all of the love and gratitude we had felt and received from the entire group but I must reiterate.. I have never felt so much warmth from people I had just met.. but it was if I had known them my entire life.. 


The mamas.. Oh the mamas!! These two amazing women were so excited to get their makeup done and to learn tips and tricks and lashes :). 
As a makeup artist I can't think of a better kind of client then one that is A..Excited and B. wants to learns. 
I am all about making women feel their best by looking their natural best!
As for Lauren wow what a babe!! I did a bit more drama with her that was all inspired by an Eva Longoria updo. 


I hope they don't mind but I HAVE TO share this beautiful letter they wrote me:


Dear Carly,
What can I say? The beauty of my bride was so overwhelming yesterday that I was one tear away from having an emotional breakdown. Her beauty is natural but when she turned that corner to walk down the isle I could have sworn that I was having a dream.
You turned our ladies into supermodels and that made every one's day that much more memorable. The girls couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they felt.
You do amazing work and are a true artist. We are grateful to have you as a friend and that you were able to be a part of our special day!
All of Our Best,
Mr. & Mrs. Fuller!


 I was the lucky one to be apart of your magical day!


Photos By Ophelia Photography
Wedding was coordinated by the talented MARCIE OF BLISS EVENTS.


We were also featured in Destination Inspirations




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!