About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Georgia Meets Ophelia Photography.

Georgia and Ophelia Photography. met and made some magic. My little girl was quite the  little natural in front of camera but did make us work to get the perfect shots. She has a mind of her own (remember she was 12 days over due!)  and really is the boss in front of the camera. These are some of the most amazing baby photos you will ever look at ( not bias at all)


This is my Favorite Shot.. Her big Yawn


This is Russell's Favorite shot.. He loves her big Navy Blue Eyes



This is the money shot...She didn't like the all the movement and body placement but we managed to get her settled into this position.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!