About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hometown Hottie

Check out http://www.maxim.com/hotties/hotties-voting.html and VOTE for Katrina!! 

Ophelia Photography. and I did this shoot back in November 2009. I am so stoked for Katrina and have been voting everyday and encourage everyone else too!!
Voting ends on Monday March 22 so lets get her to the finals and win this thing!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!