About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rachael and JJ



I wrote back in April/May how excited I was to reconnect with Rachael in June for her wedding.. Hard to believe that June has already come and gone and here I am posting her blog entry..Just show's you how quickly time time flies.. 
I met Rachael and her bridesmaids at Shampoo Hair Bar who graciously allowed me to come in.. The salon has an antique edge to it..which all went in theme..Classic, Vintage, Fresh and Fun..Once the girls hair was done we headed back to the the place where it all started the Marco Polo. I finished up the other two bridesmaids, put the last touches on Rachael all by the time Lisa started shooting. 
It was all the fun I had anticipated from our last shoot and so much more!
These are a few of my favourite shots so far...there will be more to follow.
Congratulations Rachael and JJ!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!