About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tasha and Dan



It was hard to believe the time had finally come to do the makeup for Tasha's July wedding up Mt. Washington. In Feb 2009 I got an email from her asking to do her makeup..it was literally right after she got engaged..and I was so excited to get book. 
No where was I thinking I would soon be pregnant with Georgia or having to figure out child care. 
So after plotting out a few options my sister Lori agreed to tag along to care for Georgia while I did the makeup.  We arrived to a very busy condo with a lot of familiar faces.. The place was calm and under control as Tasha a school teacher was VERY organized.
The entire day went super smoothly with tons of laughs and stories..

Congratulations Tasha and Dan!! Thank you for having me part of your day and welcoming my family with open arms. Wishing you both a life time of love, laughter and happiness.xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!