About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mallory and Kyle



A lifetime in the making July 31,2010.. Mallory and Kyle's wedding day.

Timeless, elegant and classic
Man oh man what a babe!! I just have to say it.. For the title of MUSE I think Mallory falls right under it. Most would say she is quite and a bit shy but when that camera is on her she is confidant, chic and exquisite. 

I usually post about my experience of the morning, themes and colours but these photos literally left me speechless. 
Lisa out did herself again, finding a way to blow our socks off. Capturing the pure beauty of Port Alberni on a hot summers day with breathtaking backdrops and beautiful people. The photos speak for themselves: the girls all sculpted, highlighted and stunning and the boys distinguished, tailored, sharp

This is the comment left on Mallory's preview picture on my Facebook page.. 
"I can't believe that's my wife"~Kyle Luchinsk

You two are the true definition of true love.. Thank you for having me part of your magical day and allowing me to share it with all the hopeless romantics out there.










MUSE
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS
THE BEST GROUP SHOT
Sarah's Vintage Blanket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!