About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 6th Months Chiclet

Today is the halfway mark of my little girl Georgia.. Hard to believe 6 months has come and gone..
So this is a little shout out to my amazing chiclet who has been nothing but a blessing in my life. She has allowed me to follow my passions since the moment she arrived and I am so thankful for her everyday.

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute. I can't believe she is 6 months! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!