About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Shea

 A quick mention to Shea. 
I did a makeup lesson with Shea and her mom before her big day in July. I had prior engagements the day of but was so happy I could be of some use.

She was super cool, down to earth and natural and it was so much fun helping her become a bride: A natural glow (Tinted moisturizer and Soft and Gentle Skinfinish).. Fluidliner to line the lashes to make them fuller and loads of mascara for her amazing eye lashes and a touch of pink/peach to bring out those stunning blue eyes.
She looked absolutely stunning in her vintage pale pink dress that blended in with her ivory skin and beautiful blond hair.


CONGRATULATIONS SHEA AND PAUL







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!