About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

On to the next Chapter

On the eve of my departure from my MAC world, I'm lost in thought and reflection...
Ever since I was a kid makeup/beauty has been my life.. I was at Shoppers every week getting the lastest products from sun-in to Revlon cheek/lip liquid stain. At 16 my whole cosmetic life changed on a trip to Nanaimo, Woodgrove Bay MAC.. I bought my very first Pink Lustre eyeshadow.. and from that a love affair began.
For years many pay cheques would be spend on the latest, hottest products. I finally got the nerve to apply for a job in 2008 with encourgement from Lisa and Amy.. and the rest is history. 
In many ways a jobs a job.. But at MAC its a family...A big huge family of amazing, talented, inspiring people that has helped me become the talent I am today.
Thank You to all the ladies at MAC Mayfair and the amazing trainers in Vancouver. 
I have been so blessed with so much support and encourgement to follow my dreams and passions. 
Special Thanks to my amazing boss Jamie.. Wow thank you thank you for just being you!! You're smiles, support, charm and warm heart is more than a girl could ever ask in a boss.

**My top 10 favourite MAC products**
1. Blacktrack Fluidliner
2. #217 blending brush
3. #266 angle brush
4. Fast Response Eye Cream
5. Fix +
6. Mineralize Skin Finish
7. Soft Orchre Paint Pot
8. Cream Colour Base
9. Viva Glam
10. Fleur Power Blush




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!