About Me

My photo
Victoria, BC, Canada
I believe that makeup changes like our moods and how we feel is how we choose to express ourselves. The best part about my job is helping a client feel beautiful and confidant. My style is Fresh, Flawless and Naturally You. I am a Victoria based Makeup Artist specializing in the fields of Bridal, Boudoir and Editorial.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Product of the Week

With a change of jobs and entire store of many brands of makeup and skin care I thought it would be fun to do a product feature of the week.
I'm already stocking up on samples of the many different lines Shoppers carries and to be honest its a little scary to the amount of product and information my brain is trying to take in. I'm a total Gemini and my mind can't handle over load so I tend to lose focus.
So by blogging about my observations I figure it will help me stay on track and really start to learn about all the exciting things coming my way.
My first Product of the week is Bioderma Sebium H20. I started using this cleanser because my skin has been acting like a thirteen year old and I'm at my wits end. During and after pregnancy my skin has done a total 1 80 and I am now combination skin with larger pores.
So far I have noticed that my skin is less oily during the day and my spots are clearing up quickly. Feels super light weight but I do rinse after cause I personally believe you need to when ever using cleanser and I use a very moisturizing night cream.

  • BIODERMA innovation, Sébium H2O gently cleanses the skin without drying it, through the micro-emulsion of impurities and excess sebum.
  •  Enriched with purifying active ingredients, Sébium H2O cleanses the epidermis in depth and regulates secretion of sebum. The patented sebo-correcting complex, Fluidactiv®, normalises sebum quality.
  • Sébium H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance.
  • Sébium H2O is non-comedogenic.
  • Sébium H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care. Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O and cleanse your face. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.
  • Sébium H2O needs no rinsing but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Pat your face with a clean, cotton towel.
  • Sébium H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts or questions, thanks for sharing!